John Sheridan, Australian Government Chief Technology Officer will be providing the opening session and keynote to DrupalSouth's Business Day focusing on Drupal and open source application in business.
The DrupalSouth Business day in a one-day business event which will be held on Friday, the 14th, February at the Te Papa Museum. This event is primarily aimed at business leaders who are evaluating, use or provide Drupal services. Join us for a candid peer discussion and networking with other Drupal executives.
We'll share best practices, tips for staying relevant in a fast moving market, how to collaborate and compete, and tools for generating value for your business.
To ensure an interactive meeting on which all participants can get to know all other participants, we are limiting the number of participants to 60 people.
John Sheridan - CTO for Australian Government
Don Christie - Director of Catalyst IT / Open Source Evangelist
Owen Lansbury - Co-founder of PreviousNext
Stephen Smith - General Manager of Digital at Māori Television
Chuong Vu - Team Lead Digital New Media at Suncorp Group, Australia
Kiel Frost - Team Lead of Digital Solutions at Flight Centre
- Anyone from a company or organization whose main activity is Drupal.
- Freelancers and smaller companies are welcome to attend.
- Business leaders using or evaluating Drupal.
Why Should You Attend?
This event will focus on the specific issues and opportunities that business owners face in their companies. You should attend this event if you want to:
- Discover what other industries are doing with Drupal.
- Become part of a global network of Drupal users that want to work together.
- Learn and share best practices in Drupal business development.
- Create and form key relationships with some of the key players in the regional Drupal market.
The business day will consist of 4-6 talks through out the day from a variety of areas including public and private a sector and Drupal vendors. Group discussions are encouraged and will be facilitated by the Business Day Host.
Time: Friday, 14th. February 2014 · 09:00-16:00