We recently implemented Drupal at The University of Queensland with a team of 2.5, and achieved some incredible results on a small budget and tight deadlines. Centralised data structures & content with RDF, replacing NFS with Riak, SAML for SSO, and how multi-master MySQL is the best thing ever!
This session aims to cover some of the interesting and unique pieces of the UQ-Drupal build, including:
- Replacing NFS with the Riak object-store, and integrating with Storage API, WYSIWYG and file/image browsers
- Replacing the traditional MySQL service with Galera for multi-master writes
- Building a central rdf triplestore to not only dictate content types and taxonomies, but storage of ALL created Drupal content for shared consumption
- How to build an infrastructure that scales easily and rapidly
- Using SimpleSAMLphp as a central IDP for SSO
- Inception: A drag-and-drop interface that sits on top of Display Suite