At the end of this course you will have created a fully functioning Drupal 7 site that is extendible, secure and contains a reusable suite of components with the flexibility to accommodate future requirements. It will open your imagination as to what is possible with Drupal 7.
- Overview of Drupal
- Pantheon setup
- Installing panopoly distribution of Drupal
- Contributed modules, what they are and how to find the right one for the job
- Installing new modules
- Creating custom content types
- Creating view modes for the content types
- Managing image style presets
- Creating views
- Introduction to panels
- Creating an example panel
- Introduction to webforms
- Creating webforms
- Roles and permissions
- Moving from Dev to Test environments within Pantheon
- Creating backups
- Your own laptop
- Intermediate to advanced content authors who are wishing to discover and unlock new functionality within Drupal 7.
- Drupal developers who want an overview to what can be achieved with point and click in Drupal.